Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Dizizit" Venue Hunt # 4: Greenmeadows Clubhouse

Hay naku. Medyo na-stress ako dito....

First, we asked the guards at the gate just in front of Christ the King. Then we were told that pedestrians are not allowed to enter that gate so, we had to take a cab.They were already asking a lot of questions, like what's the date of the wedding, etc etc etc... Anyway, we finally got the cab and passed by the guard house, and they asked the same questions!!! The date of the wedding... kung sino na nakausap sa office... etc etc etc.... Duh! Eh in-interview na nga kami before we took the cab and they were doing it again! Then they said our date was already booked and I said impatiently that the reason why we are going there is because we will be inquiring and look for available dates! So finally, they let us in. Haaaaay!

When we reached the clubhouse office, parang tinatamad makipag-usap yung taong napagtanungan namin! We felt like they didn't want us to rent out the place!

I forgot where I put my notes but this is what I remember: rental was P24,000.00 plus P2000 if you bring your own sound system. They have their own sound system for rent for P5000. You're not allowed to add in some mood lights kasi hindi raw kaya ng power.

When we checked out the hall, I thought it smelled funky. Hmpf.


Jayron and I both like the ceiling. The clubhouse is smaller than Christ The King Parish Hall, so it would be a plus for a more intimate wedding reception.

I also grabbed this pic from a friend's wedding reception album:


We liked the idea that there's this fountain outside.

VERDICT: Since na-stress ako dun sa manong guards and sa tao dun sa office, plus I really like mood lights and since we can't bring in some lights, it was a NO for me. But I think Jayron's still considering this venue...

No comments:

Post a Comment