Thursday, July 19, 2012

But this is ACTUALLY what I want....

This is actually how I have always pictured my wedding to be like...

Small, quaint, and simple. Only with super close relatives and friends around. Good food, good company. And almost everyone would know each other. I don't like traditions. I don't like doves flying around my wedding reception. If I would be releasing doves, I would rather release them from outside the church right after the wedding, so they could fly around anywhere they want like they are supposed to. I don't like to let my bridesmaids catch a bouquet because every time I attend a wedding, I would always go to the powder room to avoid the bouquet so I wouldn't have to catch it and go through the embarrassing moment of having a stranger pull up a garter on my leg in case I did get to catch the bouquet. I just think it's too tacky. I don't want to eat a piece of cake while everyone's watching and taking pictures. I don't want that dance with dad because I know I'll just end up crying and will miss mom more. If I would be dancing with dad, I would choose an upbeat ballroom melody to dance to and just make everyone laugh instead of making them cry. I have always wanted a garden wedding or a beach wedding for as long as I could remember, but then I found out that the Catholic Church doesn't allow weddings outside the church. So, beach or garden wedding was off the list. Church it is. But I want a small chapel. I don't like a big church with long aisle (I might trip! Hahaha!) and the church would look empty because the guests would just be occupying around 5 or 6 rows of pews.

And so, I saw this featured wedding by R.A.W. (Really Awesome Weddings) and I think it's just PERFECT!








Aawww... Everything's just so pretty! Look how happy the guests are! Everyone was laughing and smiling. It's just like a huge family dinner at a nice restaurant!


And the bride's dress is just so simple, but pretty!



Yep. This is what I want. But I'm guessing 100 guests for my wedding won't do....

P.S.
You can check out more photos of this wedding here: Lemuria Wedding, R.A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment