Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SDE: Michael Francis Dela Cruz... P/V: Blessing Photography

I'm still not sure how I am related to Mikko (Michael Francis Dela Cruz), whether he is a cousin or a nephew. We have a huge family that sometimes, it gets confusing. Hahaha!

But one thing I'm sure of, Mikko makes GREAT videos! I still don't know how much he will charge me for this, but he's surely my only option for now!

Here are some sample videos:

1. Joven + Hazel SDE - YouTube  --- I don't even know the couple in this video, but I cried while watching this!

2. PJ + Gail SDE -YouTube          --- Another video which made me cry! Haha!


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo/Video Coverage: BLESSING PHOTOGRAPHY

...by my awesome uncle, Uncle Whelsky! (Ruel Villaluna) "Kamag-anak, Inc." na ito! Uncle Whelsky called me on my cell the moment he got my text about the engagement. BLESSING PHOTOGRAPHY covered the weddings of three of my cousins already. I like how the team, lead by Uncle Whelsky, would  gather in a small circle and pray, right before they start shooting for an event.

Here are some sample photos:





My cousin Lala's wedding back in 2008:



Manoy Kawooh and Myra's Pre-Nup (2011):


2 comments: