Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Passion Cooks: My Dream Caterer!

I was doing some more internet browsing and came across this caterer: Passion Cooks. I was very much impressed with their setups that they immediately became my DREAM CATERER!!!! I'm still waiting for them to email me the rates, but I have a feeling that it would be way beyond our budget... :-(
Here are some sample setups from their website:




Yup, they are so good with themed setups! And since Jayron and I are both musicians, we wanted a music-themed wedding reception (if it would fit the budget). Here are some music-themed wedding ideas I saw online (not from Passion Cooks).



Some more music-themed wedding ideas:



Passion Cooks would be the perfect caterer for us!!! I am so sure that they will do a nice job with a music-themed wedding!

Question is....can we afford them????

2 comments: